Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Land of Salt and Lakes...


...and great snowboarding. It almost kills me to know I'm sitting in the Salt Lake City airport and not about to go snowboarding. But I'm going somewhere awesomer (not a word).
My flight from Cincinnati introduced me to the windowless window seat (thanks, Delta).
Talked about snowboarding with the guy next to me for the last 20 minutes of the flight, so hopefully that'll hold me over for another year or so.
There's a common smell at almost all airports: Cinnabon. It calls to weary travelers like the Sirens--luring them into one of the worst decisions they can make before boarding for another connection. So heavy. So heavy.
(disclaimer: I did not give in to the CinnaSiren's call. This is merely a lament for fellow travelers.)

More later.

1 comment: